Textile India is an organization who organize the fashion expo yearly in india. Indian Synthetic and Rayon Textile Export Promotion Council (SRTEPC) has invited BGMEA–BKMEA to participate in textile India 2017, organized at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
The senior members of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) and Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BKMEA), convened a meeting with the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the visiting SRTEPC in Dhaka on Tuesday, May 2. The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi will inaugurate Textile India -2017 to be held from June 30 to July 2 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. This will be a big event for the textile and handicraft sector where all the products of the Indian textile sector will be displayed along with the fashion from the factory to the fashion of home. About 2500 international buyers, exhibitors of international and Indian products, and will also create opportunities for B-to-B meetings with 15,000 Indian customers for participants in textile India.
More than 33 roundtable meetings will be held on the second day, where prominent international speakers and industrialists will discuss issues related to textile and handicraft sectors. A separate global conference will be held in six different areas of textile sector on the last day of this three-day event.
There are some other monthly organizer who organize a monthly paper for all textile engineers and business holder. Journal works on the following subjects as mentioned.
Mission and Vision of Textile India
- Research and study on industrial problem
- Take industrial problem focused in front of the Government of India
- Interview of Cabinet members and senior IAS officers
- Corporate Features
- Product features
- Innovative technology features
- Internal textile and textile machinery exhibition.
- Progress on textile India to serve the Indian Textile Industry and the government of India to attain a minimum level of $350 billion textile and apparel business.