Resin: Resin is high efficiency textile resin based on etherified dimethylol glyoxal monoureine urea. Resin is used for the creation of semi permanent creases in denim and other cellulose fabrics. It is used also cotton and polyester fabric. Fabric retains soft handle after washing.
Types of resin
Resin dip Resin Sponge
Resin dip with pigment
3D Wrinkle By M / C
Ingradiants: Dimethyle di-hydroxy ethylene urea.
Permanent Wrinkle Process
- Generally permanent wrinkle is doing on garments after all types of wet process wash in dry position.
- Permanent wrinkle is done on the garments made from all types of fabrics like, Denim, Twill, Canvas, Poplin, Corduroy, knit & Polyester etc.
- For permanent wrinkle we are use resin which is spray on garments particular / specific area by nozzle.
- Resin is diluted with water which is recommended by chemical supplier, generally 20% resin & 80% water.
- After resin spray on respective area, then fold by buyer demand and clip attached the folding area.
- Now hangers the garment in to the hanger trolley, Trolley capacity approx 80 – 100 pcs garments.
- Then trolley with resin treatment garments put inside the industrial oven.
- Set temperature 140oC to 160oC. Time 20 – 40 min (if folding layer is less, less time required, if folding layer is more, more time is required).
- Start the machine.
- When setting time is over M / C are automatically off.
- After heating time over garments with hanger will stay 10 min for cold in oven.
- Now open the door and trolley with garments out from oven.
- Open the clip from garment and go to quality section for quality checking & delivery.
Oven Curing: Temperature 120oC time 25 – 30.
Laser wishker: The laser is applied on the fabric according to the require intensity. Which shown a special effect after wash.
There are three parts in laser M / C Computer part, Siler part (chemical section) & Laser part. Here at first the design is made up in computer by photo-shop after it this design is transferred to the laser M / C. Then according to the require intensity the laser applied on the design portion.
Laser is produced by combination of CO2 + DC Current Easy mark supervisor software is used to do this work like following operating flow path.
Open —> Import image —> Open file for insert diagram —> Image Size —> Selection —> Tools —> Pointer Online —> Pointer Online off —> Print.
Configure —> Advance Configure —> Enable Automatic Selection —> Ok.
Configure —> Massage Table —> Add (front right, back right, front back right) —> After Adding OK —> Print.
Hand Whisker: During hand whisker the following elements are used-
- Scraping paper
- Chalk Powder
Scraping paper grading:
- 220 Hard fabric for use
- 320 Medium fabric for use
- 500 Soft fabric for use
Whiskering: A process of whiskering denim, canvas, twill, corduroy garments is deserved below-
- By rubber pattern & sand blasting gun i.e. rubber pattern set on garment and sand through over the pattern.
- By manually created whisker by sand paper on garment.
- Make a pattern just like pacific whisker and put it inside the garment, then rubbing front side of garment over pattern.
- Mentioned all process is done on garments fadding effects occurs in garments.
- By P.P. spray and P.P. sponging on garments.
- Sand blasting is recently a popular wash.
- Sand blasting is a mechanical process of creating fadding affect / old looking affect on heavy garments like denim, canvas, twill, sometimes corduroy by the action of aluminum oxide (AI2O3) which looks like sand. For this reason this process termed as sand blasting.
- Sand blasting is generally doing which area that long time used / wear the garment fadding affect occurs. By sand blasting at new position old / fadding affect on garment comes before use / wear.
- Sand blasting is performed with combine the wash like Normal / Rinse wash, Enzyme wash, Stone Enzyme wash, Bleach wash, Stone wash.
Two types of sand blasting:
- i)Brown Sand.
- ii)White Sand.
A process of Sand blasting on denim, canvas, twill, corduroy garments is deserved below:
- Aluminum oxide is used for Sand blasting which is looks like Sand.
- These aluminum oxide one very fine & very humd / sharp.
- These aluminum oxide through by gun with dry air to perform Sand blasting action.
- The gun has a switch to start and stop the flow of aluminum oxides.
- The garments to be sand blasting are placed on the bed of a closed chamber.
Sand blasting is a hazardous process:
- Sand blasting area is isolaled from other production area.
- The hundling of Sand blasting gun is a risky Process.
- The flow of Aluminum oxide on fabric surface is done at 10 – 20o angles.
- The blowing angle is very important.
- Higher the blowing angle higher the fadding affect & higher the risk of fabric damage.
- Aluminum oxide (Al2O3) is used for Sand blasting, which is looks like sand.
- The operators should have protective standard musk, helmet, gloves, ear hag and uniform.
- Production hour gun varies from 25 – 50 garments depend on the area extent of fadding.
- After mechanical fadding chemical treatments are required for the buyer’s requirement.
This type of process is done after washing before softening.
- Normally after Acid wash, Stone wash, Stone enzyme wash, Sand blasting, Enzyme wash etc. tinting & over dyeing is done with direct dyes or reactive dyes.
- Due to tinting and over dyeing the white / base area coloured with required dye Yellow Brown.
- As a result new colour effect is produced in the garments.
- If direct dye is used then color fixing treatment should be done at the end of dyeing process. In case over dyeing / tinting reactive dyes color fastness with dyes good hence no after treatment is required to fix the reactive dyes
Blow out / Destroy
- Destroy is newly fashion on garments.
- Destroy is doing by manually
- Different types of machine used for destroy the garments Graind, Machine, Emary Cloth, Hacksaw Blade, Knife etc.
- vGrainding is doing on garment for mainly old / used look appearance & fashion.
- vGrainding is doing on hem, packet, edge, west belt pocket opening and pocket pluf of garments.
- vGraindin is done by grainding machine, sand paper by manually.
Tagging: Tagging is doing on garment for fashion and value added fashion wear.
- vTagging is doing by tagging machines.
- vTagging is doing also by needle & thread & manually.
- vAfter wash upper portion of garment occurs crease mark and inside of tagging occurs dark shade.
Reverse: Just reverse the gmts.
Busted seam: Iron press in the out seam (inside)
M/C: Shannaishi, Model: SC 100 – 150.
Crease mark: Just put a line in mid portion of pant by Scraping paper.
Pocket image: Artificial pocket mark by Scraping paper like old pent in where the back pocket area look like money bag image.
Tie Dye Rope Tie
PP Spray & PP Sponging:
- PP Spray & PP Sponging is doing in denim, Twill, poplin, corduroy before wash & sometime middle of wash i.e. after enzyme wash, stone enzyme wash.
- If need some particular area move white then we are doing PP Spray & PP Sponging.
- If we want more white effect in some particular area of garments by blasting then it high risk of damage. PP Spray & PP Sponging which is chemically action.
- After PP Spray & PP Sponging need to neutralize the garment per sodium metasulphite, then whitish effect come on respective area of garments.
- Stock solution is 5% i.e. 40 liter water 200 gm potassium permanganate & phosphoric acid.
- PP Spray is done by nozzle and has a switch to start & stop.
- For Spray on garments need dry air which is supplied from screw compressor and PP stock solution tank.
- PP Sponging is done manually.
- By foam / fabric pcs wet in PP stock solution and rubbing particular area of garment by hand as a result fadding affects on garments.
- PP Spray & PP Sponging operator must be used hand Gloves, Helmet, Musk, Ear flag & Uniform for their safety.
PP Spray & PP Sponging stock solution:
Potassium permanganate (KMno4 + H3Po4 + H2O) solution applied or stray on the gmts so oxidizes the cellulose & color is partially remove according to the intensity & solution.
- v1% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 40 gm H3Po4 = 40 gm
- v2% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 80 gm H3Po4 = 80 gm
- v3% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 120 gm H3Po4 = 120 gm
- v4% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 160 gm H3Po4 = 160 gm
- v5% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 200 gm H3Po4 = 200 gm
- v6% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 240 gm H3Po4 = 240 gm
- v7% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 280 gm H3Po4 = 280 gm
- v8% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 320 gm H3Po4 = 320 gm
- v9% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 360 gm H3Po4 = 400 gm
- v10% PP Stock solution.
H2O = 40 Lit KMno4 = 360 gm H3Po4 = 400 gm