There are some general rules observed in removal of stains. Different types of stain follows different methods for removal. All the stains simply remove once recent. If the character of the stain is unknown it ought to be treated by the smallest amount harmful ways initial going one method to future till a good agent is reached.
Rules Observed in removal of stains
- Soak in cold water.
- Soak in heat water.
- Bleach in outdoors, if time permits.
- Treating with associate degree basic answer.
- Treat with associate degree acid answer.
- Treating with oxidizing bleach.
If the on top of ways fail.
- Treat with reducing bleach.
- Within the event of stain dogging that is unlikely treatment with basic answer or with reducing bleach will be continual.
- Famous stains ought to be treated with their specific reagents. So it is not an easy process.
- Bleaching treatments ought to be tried because the expedient as these ought to be taken from many applications of weak answers instead of the employment of sturdy solution in one application.
- Reagents could also be unfold on to cotton and linen materials and boiling water could also be poured through the material.
There are also some method which is now very costly. Some methods are not environment friendly. So we avoid those methods.