Dyeing :Dyeing is a distribution process in which the dye or pigment is distributed at least two phases or phase systems i.e; the dye/pigment bath or solution and the textile material. Dyes / pigments are generally coloring materials for dyeing operation. There are various types of dyes and pigments for the coloration of Textiles.
General Idea about dyeing:
1. Textile Materials : Fiber, Yarns and Fabrics are the Textile raw materials for dyeing. These are the products which are dyed by a color or dye. So the first component for dyeing is the raw materials.
2. Dyes or Pigments: Dyes and pigments are one of the important object for dyeing purpose. Without it nothing can be colored and dyed. Because its the main source of color.
3. Chemicals and Auxiliaries : There are some chemicals need for dyeing operation. They are used for increasing strength, stability, performance, etc.
4. Utilities : Coloration can not be done by only with Materials and dyes, it needs some utilities too. These are the main producer of dyeing or coloring materials. Water, Gas, Electricity etc. are the main source of a production. So without the help of Utilities production cant be done.
5. Dyeing Machine : Without machine no operation can done.
6. Machine for After treatments: For better performance and better look machine of after treatments is used.